Things You Should Do To Stop Masturbation
You’ve probably know by now that the word masturbation is found nowhere in the Scripture, which is totally true. When most people explain why masturbation is a sin, they focus on the lustful thoughts and intentions that are almost always associated with self-pleasure.
But just because the Holy Bible does not directly condemn masturbation does not mean it has not been forbidden indirectly. Oftentimes pastors and preachers in the Bible speak in categories rather than in specifics. So rather than listing every possible sexual act that could be sinful, the Bible gives us general boundaries in which we are to remain.
In a nutshell God doesn’t support masturbation, it’s a sin to masturbate and when it becomes too much in a man’s life it definitely becomes an addiction in that person life.
Below are six ways you can stop masturbation:
1. First and foremost you’ll need to stop watching pornography, it boost your desire to masturbated.
2. You’ll need to spend some time with people cause when you are alone your thoughts pushes you to masturbate simply because you don’t have nothing to do.
3. You’ll need to stay off the internet for a little while because you might see something that’ll trigger your desire for masturbation.
4. This one is very important you’ll need to seek advise from professional, explain to them how you’ve been trying to stop and they’ll help you
5. Always go out and do some exercise relax your mind and muscles. I tell you it one of the best remedies to stop the deep stuff.
6. This is also very important, you’ll need to pray seriously about it, ask God to give you the grace to put a stop to it, help me have a change of heart. Help me deal with the deep stuff. Help me find better outlets. Help me find a way to talk my stuff out with someone.